Four ways to call the same Country even within its borders, that’s Switzerland. The city of Geneva and I have some sort of relationship going on since a while ago, and this was the only place I had already visited before this journey. But it was the first time I took a walk around to take pictures…enjoy.
And as background music , don’t forget this .
-----------------------------
Quattro modi per chiamare la medesima Nazione all’interno dei suoi stessi confini, questa è la Svizzera. Io e la città di Ginevra abbiamo una kind of relationship that continues for some time and this was the only place of my trip already visited. But it was the first time I went out for a walk in order to do some 'photos ... good vision. And as background music
do not forget this .
Vent / Vent
.
Black & white / black and white
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment