Thursday, October 28, 2010

Congratulations Letter For A Baby Shower

En himmelsk drugs - Part

Hello!


One of the best ways to learn a language is to listen, read and translate the language of music that we like best! For now I'm

from time to time "working" on Kent, a group that is that I really like alternative rock.

Inizio perciò a tradurre la prima stanza con la Promessa che nei prossimi giorni avanti Andro.

"I saw a picture from my 80
my hårdrocksjag and I wonder who it was
I saw a movie, a futuristic vision
a comment, was that the end is so sad
in the director's version"


In inglese dal sito kent.awardspace.com

"I saw a picture from my eighties
my hard rock-self and I wonder WHO it was
I saw a movie, a vision of the future
A commentary, the ending was so sad
into the director's version "


Traduzione in italiano:

I saw a photograph of the Eighties Hardrock
my ego and I wonder who was
I saw a film, a vision of the future
One comment, the end was so bad
version of the director

0 comments:

Post a Comment