Borrowed cameras or my cellphone : this is how I did this 15 photos in Bordeaux, France and Bilbao, Spain after my camera was stolen in Paris. You always better have a Plan B !
NOTE: soon as I got back home, I wrote in a blog entry I was going to give you a free-download surprise after more less 3 weeks. Don’t worry, it’s coming really soon, I just need some more time to make it even nicer than expected.
-------------------------------------------------
Macchine fotografiche in prestito o il mio fido cell: that's how I made these 15 shots in Bordeaux and Bilbao after I did fool the camera in Paris. It 's always good to have a plan B !
NOTE: just got back home, in a post I had announced that within three weeks you would have found a surprise downloadable for free from my blog. Do not worry, you will have very very soon, I just need a little time to make it even better than I expected to be able to do.
NOTE: soon as I got back home, I wrote in a blog entry I was going to give you a free-download surprise after more less 3 weeks. Don’t worry, it’s coming really soon, I just need some more time to make it even nicer than expected.
-------------------------------------------------
Macchine fotografiche in prestito o il mio fido cell: that's how I made these 15 shots in Bordeaux and Bilbao after I did fool the camera in Paris. It 's always good to have a plan B !
NOTE: just got back home, in a post I had announced that within three weeks you would have found a surprise downloadable for free from my blog. Do not worry, you will have very very soon, I just need a little time to make it even better than I expected to be able to do.
.
after the rain Bordeaux / Bordeaux after the rain
0 comments:
Post a Comment