Sunsets are beautiful, meufs know how to party, falafels are delicious: welcome to Paris .
(Just remember not to trust wardrobe clerks at clubs)
----------------------------------- I
Sunsets are spectacular, meufs know how to party, the falafel are excellent: welcome to Paris .
(Just remember not to trust those assigned to the wardrobe in rooms)
(Just remember not to trust wardrobe clerks at clubs)
----------------------------------- I
Sunsets are spectacular, meufs know how to party, the falafel are excellent: welcome to Paris .
(Just remember not to trust those assigned to the wardrobe in rooms)
Lalie and I glodfish style / Lalie and I like goldfish
.
Eiffel Tower as seen before / Eiffel Tower seen before
.
Preparations / Preparation
.
This is how meufs party / The meufs celebrate so
.
Eiffel Tower as seen after / Eiffel Tower view after
.
Going up / Climb
.
Will I see the UK? / It will be seen in England?
.
Pay-per-view
.
"There Was Back in the days still only here"
"Once it was all campaign
.
.
.
To walk / Walk
Letting Have a rest soul / spirit Resting
.
Lights and shadows / Luci e ombre
.
L'enfant bling-bling
0 comments:
Post a Comment