It’s already been a week since I came back, meanwhile we officially have a winner who will come with me to Berlin on May 13th . I’ll tell you the whole story at the right moment, now I just want to say that for one particular aspect there was no competition between this person and the others who wrote me. Anyway, I appreciated every single e-mail and for how illogical or pathetic it may sound, I’m sorry I cannot bring you all with me (when I drop words like these, I really think I could be a successful politician ).
Now, back to the present. Forced at home with fever, cough, allergy and headache, I’ve found time to deal with numbers.
First of all, my actual weight : 65,7kg. This means about 5 kilos less than before leaving. I had predicted that, you can check back one of my first blog entries. Meanwhile, I’m enjoying my brand new Thai-Boxe fighter body.
Now, back to the present. Forced at home with fever, cough, allergy and headache, I’ve found time to deal with numbers.
First of all, my actual weight : 65,7kg. This means about 5 kilos less than before leaving. I had predicted that, you can check back one of my first blog entries. Meanwhile, I’m enjoying my brand new Thai-Boxe fighter body.
Second –I know a lot of you have been impatiently waiting for this- the total cost of these 5 weeks through Europe. Before, during and after my journey, I had people asking me about that like it was the most delicate among the questions: somebody got to the point after a series of metaphors, somebody probably thought we were tapped by the Tax Office and made the question whispering, somebody like Gollum wanted to discover if I was some sort of Frodo Baggins hiding something precious somewhere. And if 9 times out of 10 a question about money gets a “Mind your business” answer, this time I let you mind mine , ‘cause I really think the truth can give courage to many or also leave a good number of people without too many economical alibi the next time they say they can’t do something like this. Ladies and gentlemen, not so far from what I had predicted to a small group of friends, and most important, even better than that: this 5 weeks and 7000km journey through 14 cities had a cost of 1443 Euros. No further questions, please: yes, it's all inclusive .
The Same money you need to stay for a week at a resort village. And that's a holiday, while mine Was a journey. Choose what suits you
best.
------------------------------
E 'already a week that I'm back at home and while he was officially elected a winner that will go with me to Berlin on May 13. The story will tell it as it should be at the right time, in the meantime I'm just saying to look in this particular person has won easily on all the others who have written to me. Anyway, I enjoyed every e-mail, and to say what may seem illogical and pathetic I regret not being able to bring all (and when he rattles off phrases like I tell myself that I could really be a political successful).
Now, back to the present. housebound with fever, cough, allergy and headache, I found the time to compare with the numbers.
First off, my current weight: 65.7 kg. This means that in less than 5 pounds at the start. I had expected, and you can verify this in an earlier post the entire blog. In the meantime I'm enjoying my new body of a wrestler Thai Boxing.
Second-and I know many of you were waiting impatiently for the - total cost of these 5 weeks around Europe. Before, during and after the trip, several people have asked me as if it were the most delicate of questions, someone has reached the point after a series of metaphors, someone else probably thought we were intercepted by the Guardia di Finanza and me posed the question whispering, then someone wanted style Gollum as find out if I was some sort of Frodo Baggins with a treasure preserved somewhere. And if nine times out of ten a question about money ends up with an answer-style "Take your own business", in this case my own business let me make them freely because I believe that truth can give courage to many or even leave a good number of people without much economic excuse the next time they say they can not do a thing. Ladies and gentlemen, not far from what I had predicted to a small group of friends, and-most importantly-even better than expected: this trip for 5 weeks and 7000 km for Euro 1443 has cost the city 14. No further questions, please: Yes, all included .
The same money that used to do a week in a holiday resort. And that is a holiday, while mine was a trip.
Choose what suits you .
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment