Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Columbia Sc Waxing Brazilian

PAY ATTENTION! / WARNING!


That’s what everybody told me: “Pay attention, Marseille is dangerous ”. Matter of fact I got here yesterday after two quiet days in the quiet Montpellier and I’m shivering, uuuh! Let’s get serious, of course after just one day I cannot judge or sum up a city, you may need years to do it, but the worst thing I’ve seen so far is the bike thief in this photo, the first of three that portrait the story of his theft. The other two, together with plenty of other pics taken at every stage, will be shown after the end of my journey, so the life of this blog will not end once I come back home, and I’m currently managing to bring other surprises to light.

Pay attention!



And taking it back to Marseille, this city is definitely charming. Today was sunny and warm almost like in a summer day, it turned stormy just once I got back home with a brand new pair of shorts. French humour played by the weather, I suppose.

I’m planning to stay here one day more than expected, going to Geneva on Friday 24 th , because the weather forecast say it’s going to be warm and sunny here, and so after going tomorrow to the Calanques I’d like to spend the whole Thursday at the beach, plain ignorant style.

Pay attention!



By the way, it seems strange but in less than a week I’ll be home. After changing like a city every 3 days it will be hard to stick again to the same old 7000 inhabitants town I come from. After hugging my family and a lot of friends I haven’t seen for a while –things that make me happy- the risk is that it will all turn claustrophobic in a couple of days. And the chance to reach Milan in 10 minutes doesn’t help, believe me, ‘cause I’m nor a soccer player neither a showgirl, nor a millionaire neither a cocaine dealer , the only four categories who can really enjoy that city. I’ve got a masterplan and then a plan B, C, D, E, F, G, H and maybe some more. If the masterplan is successful, I’ll be happy to keep Italy as my base for a while and finally start a career; instead, if the other plans have to be put on work, everything will be done to leave again Italy as soon as possible. Destination unknown.

Pay attention!

----------------------------------------- ---------------

This is what everyone has told me: "Be careful, Marseille is dangerous." In fact I arrived here yesterday after two quiet days in Montpellier quiet and I'm shaking, oooh! Seriously Now, after only one day certainly can not judge a city or summarize, it may take years to do so, but the worst thing I've seen so far is the bicycle thief pictured above, which is the first of three that depict the story of the theft committed. The other two, along with many others taken in each step, the publish after the end of the trip and therefore the life of this blog will not end once I come home. I'm also doing so to realize other surprises.

Warning!


Returning instead to speak of Marseilles, I must say that it is certainly a city with the charm . Today was warm and sunny almost like in summer, a series of storms came later, right after I bought a pair of shorts. French humor of the time, I suppose.

I'm planning to stay here a day longer than planned, going to Geneva on Friday 24, as the forecasts say it will do good here and then visit the Calanques well tomorrow I would hold on Thursday for a Day -only beach, just ignorant.

Warning!


And anyway, it seems strange to think but in less than a week I'll be home. After changing a city on average every three days will be tough going back to stay in the dear old village of 7000 inhabitants come from. Once I re-embraced the family and friends have not seen for a long time-things that make me happy-the risk is that in a couple of days back atmosphere claustrophobic and the ability to reach Milan in ten minutes does not help, believe me, because I am neither a player nor a tissue or a billionaire or a coke dealer : the only four categories that you really enjoy the capital. I have a major project and then a series of plans B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and probably many others: if the main project takes off, I'll be happy to take Italy as a base and long-term finally start to have a career, otherwise, if the contingency plans must be operated, everything will be done in order to leave still Italy as soon as possible. Destination unknown.

Attenzione!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment