Monday, April 27, 2009

Toothpick Truss Bridge Blueprints

I COME BACK TODAY / TODAY RETURN


Tonight at about 10:30 PM my train will stop in Milan, Italy and with a 20 minutes car ride I will get home.
Things to say would be too many, just like when somebody says “Come on, tell me something about your journey!” or wants to see the pictures I’ve taken. You just cannot sum up 5 weeks and thousands of kilometres easily.

With this entry I avoid being philosophical, and being this hypothetically the last one who can really attract your attention, there are some things I do want you to know :
1: In about 3 weeks you will find a free-download surprise right here on my blog. I’ve been working on it while travelling and I just have to put the final touches to it.


2: I’m doing as much as possible to find a publisher to see if my adventure can become a book . My idea is to write something between a travel guide for young/low budgeted people and the story of my journey. It’s weird that the real problem is finding a publisher instead of being able to write a book: I’ve got no problems with the latter but great difficulties with the first.

3: Among you blog readers there are some friends, but also many people I don’t personally know. I’d be glad if we could find a way to meet, that’s why I’m thinking about organising a party to have a drink together. If among you there’s somebody in the Milan’s (area) nightlife business, please contact me.

4: I still have photos to publish and some thoughts to share. I don’t want this Blog to run out of topic, but until the day of the free-download surprise it will be constantly updated. Then we will really reach its end.

Right now I’m enjoying the last hours in Geneva , Switzerland. Besides Kalkbrenner’s night, I had planned to come here to give the last papers to the University office, since I was thinking about moving here for the next 2 years to attend a Master course in Translation. I spoke with a few about it, and to this few I now say that for several reasons I won’t. This journey helped me find a clear view on this topic, too.
Finally, it was a very nice week-end here: Cecilia hasn’t made me starve, her whole group of friends is super, on Saturday night DJ Willy changed my life and I gave back Clio the towel she left at my place in Berlin.
Now I can really make the last 345km to go back home. And “tomorrow is another day” .
-----------------------------------------

Questa sera alle 22:30 circa il mio treno arriverà a Milan and in twenty minutes by car then I'll be at home.
would be too many things to say, just like when someone tells me "Come on, tell something of the journey," or want to see the photos. Summarize five weeks and thousands of miles is not something that you do so easily.

avoided going too philosophical with this post was hypothetical and this is the last chance to have your undivided attention, here are some things that I know absolutely :
1: In about three weeks you will find here a Blog free downloadable surprise. I worked on this trip and I just have to give the final touches.

2: I'm doing everything possible to find a publisher, to see if my adventure can become a book . The idea would be to give birth to a cross between a travel guide for young and / or passenger flights and an account of my experience. The ridge is that the real problem is to find the publisher and not know how to write the book: I would not have any problem with the second aspect, but there are great difficulties with regard to the first.

3: Some of you blog readers there are some friends but also many people with whom we do not know personally. I'd be happy if we could find a way to meet everyone and then I'm thinking of organize an evening where Berci something together. If there is anyone among you who works in the Milan nightlife area, please contact me.

4: There are still photos to be published and a few other thoughts to share. I do not want this blog to go off-topic, but to the surprise of the day free download will be constantly updated, then we'll really end.

Right now I am enjoying the last hours in Geneva . Apart from the evening Kalkbrenner, I organized to come to complete enrollment at the University, given the idea of \u200b\u200bmoving here to the next two years and attend a Master's in Translation. I had talked to a few and those few hours to inform you that for many reasons I will not. This trip also helped me to shed light on this.
Finally, the weekend was the best: Cecilia did not make me die of hunger, his group of friends is great, Saturday night DJ Willy me changed my life and I Clio restored in the towel that had left me in Berlin.
Now I can really do the last 345km to go home. And "tomorrow is another day" .
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment