Thursday, April 23, 2009

Driving In Italy With Indian License

Unusually Worried / ABNORMALLY WORRIED


After enjoying yesterday the Mediterranean Sea at the Calanques and having a last big walk through Marseille today because the wind was too strong to go to the beach, now the sun is going down closing the curtain on my last day here. And I’m worried , worried about the next stage.

I have never been worried before during this journey, not of one single city even though before getting to some for somebody it was like I was about to
enter a warzone . And I’m not worried about Geneva as far as the city –this is the only city of my journey I have already been to, and it’s one of the quietest on the Planet- I’m worried about Geneva as far as the people I’m going to be with. I’m risking my life with these two “meufs” (French slang for “girls”) who say they are going to take care of me.

The first comes from the same Italian town I was raised in. We attended school and then University together. I could tell a billion stories about her and about how much I had to act as a tamer to save her from her lazy ass. And the payback was getting constantly choked by the smoke of her cigarettes and being hearwise violated by his car stereo pumping out the same small bunch of awful mp3’s every fucking time. Moreover, in every visit I paid to her in Switzerland, she made me starve.
The second is a friend of the first, they are currently studying at the same University and they move together like a female version of Starsky & Hutch. Before I got to know her, legends over legends came to my ears and she was supposed to be like a panther from Tessin (the Italian speaking part of Switzerland), a Swiss time bomb ready to party to the fullest and all those stories. Then the two of them paid me a visit in Berlin, and this Tessin panther was more like a Swiss granny: always cold and tired and ready to go sleep sooner than everybody else. What a bomb!

And also this time, the two of them are making
great announcements : lots of “You will see!”, “We will do!”, “To the fullest!” etc.
Meufs, I warn you: if you talk bullshit, this time I really whoop your asses. And you already know tomorrow I’m anyways
making a scene soon as I get off the bus. Get ready!
;-)
------------------------------------------------ -------

After I enjoyed yesterday at the Mediterranean
Calanche and myself made a last hearty today around Marseilles as the wind was too strong to stay on the beach-now sun is going down and closing the curtain on my last day here. And I'm worried , worried about the next step.

During this trip, I never have been worried for no city though sometimes seemed to me to hear certain voices had faced a
theater of war. And they are not worried to Geneva because the city is the only trip that already has been and is certainly one of the most peaceful situations that our planet offers-are concerned about given the Geneva people with which I will. I'm risking my life with these two "meufs" (French slang for "girls") who say they will take care of me.

The first comes from my own village, we have medium and then with the University. I could tell a billion stories about you and what I had to act to save her by his own tamer lazy ass, to have then as a reward regular intoxication date from the smoke of her cigarette and continued violence on the part of his ear radio for a fucking eternity pumped the same few mp3 and terrible. In addition, each time I visited in Switzerland made me starve.
The second is a friend of the former, are studying the same university and move together as a sort of female version of Starsky & Hutch. Before I knew her, legends legends came to my ears and I was painted as a panther of Ticino, a Swiss time bomb ready to party to excess and all 'stories Ste. Then the two came to visit me in Berlin and the panther Ticino has proved to be a granny Locarno always frozen, tired and ready to go to bed before everyone else. What a bomb!

Yet this time the two are making big announcements
gusts of "You'll see", "We will do and undo", "We are finished!" And the rest.
Meufs, I warn you: this time if you take a crap shoot kicks ass. And now you know that anyway, just get off the bus tomorrow, I have to do a scene
. Be ready!
;-)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment