Friday, April 17, 2009

Whats The Difference Between Ringworm And

ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ / ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ


If you take a look at my travel calendar, you can see that today I was supposed to move to Montpellier, France. Instead, surprise surprise, I’m in Valencia , Spain.
Since yesterday I knew I was moving to Montpellier one day later, and actually today I wanted to go to the beach in Cartagena. Then my plans shattered once I woke up later that expected and spent too much time between train and bus stations, getting some bad news : no way to get to Montpellier before Monday by train, and a 20 hours ride if I wanted to get there by bus tomorrow. Another solution had to be found.

Despite the enjoyable atmosphere at Livia’s place, I didn’t like the idea of spending some more time in Cartagena, because I was there enough to see everything I had to see, and waiting there until Monday would have had the taste of a being behind the bars . Maybe it’s due to the many construction sites of Cartagena, which made me feel like in Prison Break . So, in just 2 hours I decided to become a fugitive, and after packing my luggage in less than 15 minutes (record!) I took the first bus to Valencia, Spain, in order to have then less kilometres to go to reach France, as well as more means of transport.
First of all, I contacted my cell in Bilbao saying to call the sleeping cell I had here in Valencia. In the meantime I contacted my cells in Milan and Geneva to get the names of some hostels. Right choice, because the sleeping cell remained a sleeping cell and right now I’m writing from a hostel in the city centre. Tomorrow I’ll manage to wake up as soon as possible to get a clear view on the means of transport to Montpellier, where I will hopefully get on Sunday morning, then I’ll visit Valencia as much as I can. Finally, I hope to get on the bus to Montpellier at 20:30 or on the train on Sunday at 11:30.

Nobody’s gonna kill me if I get back home a couple of days later, but on the 23rd I Want to be absolutely in Geneva, Switzerland, You'll Understand why. And since I would not like to skip one of the two cities scheduled before That, Everything Becomes more difficult. And more exciting.
----------------------------------------

If you look at my calendar travel that you see now I should leave for Montpellier. Instead, surprise, here I am in Valencia .
Since yesterday I knew I would have moved to Montpellier with a day late and in fact today I wanted to do beach life in Cartagena, then my plans have crumbled in my hand when I woke up later than planned, after passing a 'infinity of time between the train and bus where I have come bad news: no chance of going by train to Montpellier before Monday, but can also take bus for tomorrow but a nice little trip for 20 hours. Hence the need to find another solution.

Despite the good atmosphere at the house of Livia, I did not want to stay in Cartagena because there are still enough left to see what I had until Monday inchiodarmici and had the taste of Gabbio , probably because the infinity of sites in the city made me feel like Prison Break . So in the span of two hours I decided to make after the fugitive and Storage within 15 minutes (record!) I took the first bus to Valencia, so you then have to do less miles to get to France and have a better chance together with transport.
First of all I contacted my cell saying Bilbao to call the sleeping cell Valencia and while I put in communication with cells in Milan and Geneva to have the names of some hostels. Right choice, since it is precisely the dormant cells remained dormant and now I'm writing from a hostel in the city center. Tomorrow I'll try to wake up as soon as possible to get me a clear idea on ways to go to Montpellier, where I hope to arrive Sunday morning, then I would Valencia visit as much as possible. I hope then to go by bus or train to 20:30 Sunday to 11:30. None

kill me if I come home a couple of days later, on 23 but I definitely want to be in Geneva, you'll understand why. And given the fact that I do not want the plan to eliminate one of the other two cities in the program before, things get more complicated. And even more challenging.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment